Terms & Conditions
AIRBORNE UNIFORMS reserve the right to change prices in the general online catalogue and to do so without notice. Prices are quoted inclusive of VAT. Prices charged will be those in place at time of confirmation of order. Special offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
AIRBORNE UNIFORMS are not liable in any way for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its control.
All washing & care instructions of the garments supplied by AIRBORNE UNIFORMS must be strictly complied with. AIRBORNE UNIFORMS accept no liability whatsoever for any garments for which the washing & care instructions have not been adhered to.
Methods of Payment
We accept all major credit and debit card payments, bank transfer and M-Pesa through a specialized third party Cellulant.
Please note that no order will be dispatched for shipping until it is paid for in full.
All orders received are made to order as we carry plain stocks and then embroider or print the school logo as required. We aim to dispatch all orders within 7 working days. However, during school opening months orders may take a little longer. We do our best to get your school uniform to you as soon as possible. Delivery of the goods within Nairobi, will take 3 days and outside Nairobi 5-7 days depending on the location. You will be informed once the goods are dispatched and also when they are arriving.
Torn, Damaged or Incorrectly Supplied Products
- If the product is torn, damaged or incorrectly supplied please send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 Days of receiving the order.
- Goods will be collected by our rider at the earliest. When returning your item(s), please make sure to send the original invoice to help us identify your package and process your exchange request as quickly as possible.
- AIRBORNE UNIFORMS will send an Email confirmation upon receipt of product returns.
Products are all made to order so can only be exchanged if torn, damaged or incorrectly supplied products. If you wish to arrange for goods to be returned, please contact us within 3 Days of receiving the order. If the product(s) is (are) confirmed as torn, damaged or incorrectly supplied products by AIRBORNE UNIFORMS, we will exchange the goods at the earliest.
Exchange of the product due to sizing issues will be confirmed after an Email has been sent to email@example.com. Once the problem is addressed, AIRBORNE UNIFORMS will communicate via Email to rectify the situation. To avoid such instances, we suggest that you please verify the sizes in our sizing chart before buying the product. Please send us an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receiving the goods. Our customer relation executive will process your exchange and dispatch your goods as soon as possible.
The goods will be accepted for exchange if the following conditions are met:
- The garments are returned as new and in the same state as they were received.
- The garments must be unworn.
- The garments must be unwashed.
- The garments must be returned in their original packaging.
- No name tape must have been applied to the garment.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The construction, validity and performance of this website, shall in all respects be governed in accordance with the laws of Kenya and the courts of Nairobi, Kenya shall have jurisdiction over all matters arising from this agreement.